Monday, February 4, 2008

It is finally here!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am safely in New Jersey. My flight down here was a royal pain again, but I won't have to deal with that for a while! I have all my things here, and everything is put away. I got to go to the city yesterday, and it was absolutely incredible. There are so many people, buildings, and things going on! The Giants won the Superbowl last night, and that has all that has been on tv since. I start working on the Relief Bus tomorrow, and if you want to have a better idea of what I will be doing you can look at my video bar on this blog. You can also follow the link on this blog to the NYCR web page. I feel so blessed and privledged to go on this mission trip over the next 10 months! I appreciate everyone's prayers and support!

No comments: