Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's crunch time!

I have officially completed my master's program. On Tuesday January 22, 2008 I finished my last class, and it is as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It is hard to believe that the last 23 months has gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was graduating from high school try to determine whether or not to attend college. Now almost 10 years later and 6 1/2 years of school I have an M.B.A. Tonight is also my last night of work at White's Residential and Family Services. I still have many things to do before I fly out on February 1. As of last week I thought I had everything planned, and was getting ready to send out all my support letters. However, there have been a few wrenches thrown in my plans, and now things are going to have to change. At this point I am unsure when I will be able to send those letters out, and how I am going to raise support. But I am still going to New Jersey. I have faith that everything will work out as it needs too, and all my needs will be met on this journey. Your continued prays and support is appreciated.

Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Have a safe trip!!

Deb