Thursday, February 7, 2008

Opps!!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still doing well, and will probably be updating this once a week. However, I was just informed that I made a mistake on some of my fundraising letters! There is a typo on Wabash Friends Return address. The correct address should be 3563 South State Road 13 Wabash, IN 46992. For those of you sending in support it is greatly appreciated, and I am not sure I can thank you enough! I am only 6 days into this expernience, and it is amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy,
Glad to hear everything is working out for you. The pictures are great to look at and see what you are doing. I should be working on homework, but decided to check in on your work. Looks great, Take care and good luck.
Shelly