Monday, July 28, 2008

I had a visitor!

Today is my last day in Colorado! The last few days I had a friend by the name of Eric come and visit me from New Jersey! Eric and I were roomates when I lived in New Jersey, and works at New York City Relief! He flew in on Friday and we didn't do much of anything but hang out on the porch, and talk. Then on Saturday we went to a Christian Rock Festival called Heaven Fest. Kingdom Building Ministries was one of the sponsors and it worked out that Eric got to meet one of his favorite bands and get his picture taken with them. Yesterday we went on a little exploration trip and went to the Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs. It was absolutely amazing, and I have never seen anything like it! We both got feeling a little funny at the top of Pikes Peak, but was an experience neither one of us will forget! It has been great to have one of my best friends fly in and spend some time with me here! I am so thankful for my experience here in Denver, and everyone that I have been able to meet!

God Bless!

No comments: