Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Need Some Prayer

I just wanted to write and let everyone know I am still alive and kicking. Things here are going so well, and I truly love what I am doing. I do have a prayer request. There has been some violence around the relief bus. I want to reassure everyone that it has no connection to or with anyone from the bus, but your prayers for saftey for staff and for volunteers would be greatly appreciated. I also wanted to tell everyone that I will be going to a taping of the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday March 31, and if you watch look for me!

1 comment:

Downey's said...

Hi, Andy, We are watching David Letterman tonight! He was at Ball State when I was there in the 60's! (I knew him - don't think he knew me! "Big man" on campus - on the Ball State radio station.) We are praying for safety for all of staff. We just got your blog from your dad, so we have some "catch-up" reading to do. Love the PhotoBucket! Blessings - Downey's